See More Detail and Offer , Discount








Sunday, November 9, 2014

Surge Protector All in One Universal Worldwide any to any converter works fine

Surge Protector All in One Universal Worldwide any to any converter works fine



would definitely recommend this and would buy it again with no hesitation.

If I were to deduct one point (I didn't), I would do it for the combination of 1. having a slightly greater bulk than I think it had to have, 2. a lingering suspicion that there is a non trivial chance of the retention switches breaking, and 3 lack of third pin ground support ( yes I know, that is a "feature" that was known not to exist when I bought it). I used this in Malaysia (that's the UK pin out), and it worked fine ... I had no problems with the pin-converter staying in the socket, nor any problems with it retaining grip on my US plug. There is a small red indicator to let you know power is on. I have no idea how effective the surge protection is... I primarily bought it to simply do the pin conversion. I am happy and satisfied. (shipping was fast as usual w/ Prime)

No comments:

Post a Comment